Pokémon Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Island

Pokémon Islanders - Breeding and Battling for the Best!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattlopolisBattlopolis  SwaponesiaSwaponesia  Pokémon Island Main SitePokémon Island Main Site  

Shoddy Battle - Pokémon D/P Simulator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Islander Jon
Pokémon Island Creator
Pokémon Island Creator
Islander Jon

Male
Number of posts : 288
D/P Name : JON (Pearl), Island (Diamond)
Favorite Pokémon : Lucky the Altaria and Charm the Dragonite
Short Phrase of Yourself : The Initial Islander
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Islander Info
Record:
D/P Friend Code: 0172 8070 1883 (Pearl)

Shoddy Battle - Pokémon D/P Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Shoddy Battle - Pokémon D/P Simulator   Shoddy Battle - Pokémon D/P Simulator Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:26 am

For those who don't know yet;

Shoddy Battle <---Link

is now giving out a free D/P battle simulator for download. If you are new to these kind of simulators, they're basically like an online game where you can make your D/P team without raising them, just instantly by putting in the data. You can then test your creations against other battlers online.

This is very useful before you make your actual monsters on the game, because it saves you time on what might work best on your team. You can also use it for purposes that don't involve battling other people. For example; you can look at the stats of Pokemon with different EV spreads and you can keep experimenting, till it looks good to you.

Netbattle helped me with my EV spreads in third gen, so this can help you with your EV spreads for 4th gen. Even if you prefer playing the video game over these online simulations (I know I certainly prefer the video game), this will help you improve your skills for the Pokemon video game, so definately check it out if you haven't yet.

~Written by BlueKiKatana of Pokémon Nation
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pokemonislandleague

Shoddy Battle - Pokémon D/P Simulator
Page 1 of 1