Pokémon Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Island

Pokémon Islanders - Breeding and Battling for the Best!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  BattlopolisBattlopolis  SwaponesiaSwaponesia  Pokémon Island Main SitePokémon Island Main Site  

Quick IV Battle Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Islander Jon
Pokémon Island Creator
Pokémon Island Creator
Islander Jon

Male
Number of posts : 288
D/P Name : JON (Pearl), Island (Diamond)
Favorite Pokémon : Lucky the Altaria and Charm the Dragonite
Short Phrase of Yourself : The Initial Islander
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Islander Info
Record:
D/P Friend Code: 0172 8070 1883 (Pearl)

Quick IV Battle Rules Empty
PostSubject: Quick IV Battle Rules   Quick IV Battle Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:53 pm

This is for setting up a Wi-Fi IV Battle

What is the reason for an "IV Battle"?

As some people may know, your Pokémon contains predetermined IVs. At their level, those IVs may not be that accurate. When you Wi-Fi Battle with someone else, you put the Lv100 Single or Double option to help your Pokémon get a Level Boost, therefore making the IVs near flawless in accuracy. (Nearly because it's possible you made a mistake.) Therefore, "IV-Battling" someone else gives you a quick interpretation of Pokémon Individual Values.

What do I do when I'm "IV-Battling"?

So, now you know the point of IV-Battling. Now the question is: "What do I do when I'm actually in the battle?" Well, the answer is simple; you probably know that IVs are determined by stats in which you input your Pokémon's numbers in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. So, while you're "battling," input the stats of your young, now-Level-100 Pokémon in an IV Calculator or write them down quickly (to not hold your opponent for too long). Save the Stats if you put them in a Calculator. When you're done with the stats, inform your opponent and/or turn off the game. That's how you IV Battle! Hope you receive good IVs!

Please post in this Fomat:

Single Battle/Double Battle
Lv100

In-Game Name (Optional)
Friend Code

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/pokemonislandleague

Quick IV Battle Rules
Page 1 of 1